Idea: 71-low-traffic Title: Low traffic consumption(technical) Status: Aborted Created: 2018-01-25
1) Issues related to statusgo network overhead
- Lead Contributor: @JekaMas (40h/w)
- Testing & Evaluation: @annadanchenko (?)
- Go Contributor: @b00ris (40h/w)
- Go Contributor: @PombeirP (30h/w)
- Go Contributor: @feuGeneA (30h/w)
- Clojure Contributor: @yenda (20h/w)
Measure network overhead for main
statusgo usage scenarios.
Identify and fix the bottlenecks.
Main use cases to track: 1) node was started in background(sync was ended) 1.1) node was started in background(sync was ended) + whisper 2) node was started in background(sync is running) 2) node was started in background(upstream) 2.1) node was started in background(upstream) + whisper 3) one chat 1-1. sending messages(60rpm) 4) 60 chats 1-1. receiving messages(10rpm per chat) 5) 10 group chats(60 rpm per chat) 6) 100 chats 1-1. 30 group chats. receiving historic messages for last day(100 messages per chat)
Many topics problem https://github.com/status-im/status-react/issues/2964 Whisper network overhead https://github.com/status-im/status-react/issues/2931
Requirements & Dependencies
Part of https://github.com/status-im/ideas/issues/55 Related to ultralight client
Research to define further steps and related metrics. Iteration 1.
Goal Date: 2018-02-13 Description:
- Define reasonable steps to reduce network overhead
- We have tools to measure CPU usage and network of statusgo for main use cases to track progress(part of https://github.com/status-im/ideas/issues/22)(status-go tasks TBD)
- Success metrics for the issue was defined
Minimum Viable Product. Iteration 2.
Goal Date: 2018-02-26
- Reduce Status mean traffic to 50-100Mb/day (2-4 Mb/hour) from current 10-20Gb/day. This relates only to online chatting without offline mailboxing
- Make WhisperV6 production ready and switch to it https://github.com/status-im/status-go/issues/634
Acceptable traffic consumption. Iteration 3.
Goal Date: 2018-03-05
- Reduce Status mean traffic to 10-40Mb/day(0.5-2 Mb/hour)
- Many topics problem resolved https://github.com/status-im/status-react/issues/2964
- Many topics used for topics subscription
- Setup maximum Whesper’s peers
Acceptable traffic consumption at the start of Status. Iteration 4.
Goal Date: 2018-03-26
- Reduce traffic overhead on a Status start
- Many topics used for offline mailboxing
- Offline mailboxing sends only messages by given period of time (from-to timestamps)
- Update mail server to send only messages that used doesn’t receive yet https://github.com/status-im/status-go/issues/690
Minimal offline mailboxing overhead. Iteration 5.
Goal Date: 2018-04-09
- Further traffic overhead decrease on a Status start
- Use new offline mailboxing API on Clojure script side.
5 Mb/day of traffic