Idea: 170 Title: Wallet Improvements Status: In Progress Created: 2018-04-13
Status Wallet does not fully support ERC20 tokens (requesting and transaction history not available) and generally the transactions UX is different between Chat and Wallet. The intention of this swarm is to wrap up those inconsistencies and study and improve wallet and transaction UX problems and limitations to make the wallet experience great.
- Lead Contributor: @goranjovic
- Testing & Evaluation: @asemiankevich
- PM: @chadyj
- UX: @denis-sharypin
- UX: @hesterbruikman
Product Overview & Description
Add native support for all ERC20 token operations and rudimentary support for ERC721 tokens.
- As a user I want to see my ERC20 transactions in history of transactions (Wallet -> Transaction History).
- As a user I want to distinguish my ERC20 transactions easily in History of transactions.
- As a user I want to understand clearly whom i sent transaction to (ERC20, ETH, etc).
- As a user I want to request erc20 tokens in 1x1 chat.
- As a user I want to send erc20 tokens in 1x1 chat by responding to appropriate request.
- As a user I want to send erc 20 tokens in a group chat.
- As a user I want to send erc20 tokens in a group chat by responding to appropriate request.
Requirements & Dependencies
- Possibly depends on extensions swarm for integrations with Chat
- Related to #163 - support ERC721 tokens
Minimum Viable Product
Goal Date: 2018-05-12
- Support for ERC20 transaction history in Wallet.
- UX improvements derived from UXR sessions
Goal Date: 2018-05-04
- Wallet spring cleanup - triage, fix or remove reported bugs so far - https://github.com/orgs/status-im/projects/24
- Compile UX insights into design decisions for the next iterations
- Update the subsequent iterations accordingly
- Support for ERC20 tokens in
/requestchat command API. This iteration covers the prerequisites on the Command API side.
- UXR sessions and recommendations
Description: Integration of Send and Request operations between Wallet and Chat.
Description: ERC721 support in Wallet
Testing days required:
- Display ERC20 token transfers in transaction history
- Send ERC20 tokens from chat
- Request ERC20 tokens from wallet and chat
- Unified Chat/Wallet transaction UX
- ERC721 support in Wallet
- All exit criteria met
- UXR retested with measurable improvements
Copyright and related rights waived via CC0.